Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live without smartphones? The simple fact of imagining such a thing is crazy, almost as much as imagining a world without iOS or Android, the two operating systems most used by smartphones worldwide thanks to their incredible performance and practicality.
Beyond these features, the tremendous adoption of both operating systems, iOS and Android, especially the latter, possibly finds its origin in their official application stores: iStore and Google Play Store.
As far as Android is concerned, the Google Play Store is undoubtedly one of its biggest attractions due to its thousands of applications, games, books, movies, music, and other downloadable multimedia content, which can be accessed both for free and through payments internal via Google Play balance.
What is Google Play balance?
Google Play Balance is a type of credit that can be used to purchase content from the Google Play Store. This balance can be added to your Google Play account via gift cards or digital gift codes; and is not transferable.
It’s been several years since Google Play balance was integrated into internal Google Play Store purchases. However, there is still a lot of misinformation about it. For this reason, in the following article, we will try to mitigate some of this misinformation by teaching you how to check your Google Play balance in just a few steps.
How to check Google Play balance on the Google Play App?
- Slide the applications menu of your smartphone and open the Google Play app.
- Sign in with the Google account where you want to check your Google Play balance.
- In the upper left corner, tap the icon ☰ to display a pop-out menu on the left side.
- Once the pop-up menu on the left is displayed, press “Account”.
- Finally, tap on the “Payment methods” option and look at the top of the new interface: the available Google Play balance will appear there.
How to check Google Play balance on the Google Play website?
- Open your web browser and visit the link (https://play.google.com) to access to the main Google Play website.
- In the top-right corner, click on “Sign In” to log in into the Google account where you want to check your Google Play balance.
- In the options menu on the left side, locate the “Account” option and click on it.
- Finally, look at the top of the new interface: the available Google Play balance will appear there.