Forget about annoying and insistent credit or debit card registrations when buying your favorite games. Now you can access the extensive catalog of apps, games, movies, or books offered by Google Play by registering a simple code thanks to the Google Play Cards.
What is a Google Play Card?
A Google Play Card is a coupon or prepaid card through which you (as a Google Play user) can purchase a range of products from the Google Play Store.
What can you buy with a Google Play card?
Once you’ve redeemed your Google Play Card for Google Play balance, you’ll be able to access the following list of products that Google Play offers:
- Google Play games and apps (internal purchases included): Choose the game or app that best suits your needs.
- Movies & TV from Google Play: Rent or purchase films and newer series before they are available on their DVD or Blu-ray version.
- Books from Google Play: Buy the books you want whenever you want; a large collection of books awaits you!
How much is a Google Play Card?
Generally, the price of Google Play cards varies between $25 and $200, and in some specialty stores you can choose any price that falls within both limits ($25-$200).
Google Play cards don’t have an expiration date! In other words, you can redeem them whenever you want.
Remember: the purchase of these cards does not include any commission or extra cost. You pay what you receive in balance from Google Play!
Where to buy Google Play Cards?
In the United States, you can buy Google Play cards at the following stores:
- Dollar General.
- CVS Pharmacy.
- Family Dollar.
How to buy a Google Play Card online?
If you’re in a hurry or find it impossible to go to one of the certified stores to buy a Google Play card, we have good news: it’s possible to buy Google Play Cards online! Next, we’ll show you how to buy a Google Play card online:
- Open your web browser and visit the link (https://play.google.com/about/giftcards/) to access the Google Play Card shopping menu.
- Look for Buy online and in-store section and click on Next, it will be displayed a list with the names of Google-certified retailers.
- Select the retailer of your choice by clicking on the company logo.
- Once inside, choose the value of the gift card you want to purchase.
- Enter the email where you expect to receive (or send) the code for the Google Play Card you are buying. If you have decided to give away the Google Play Card, you can write a dedication of up to 500 characters. Do not forget to write your name.
- Finally, click on Buy Now or Add to Cart to proceed to make the payment.
Can you use Google Play Card for Youtube Premium?
Can you use the Google Play card to purchase subscriptions on YouTube Premium? The short answer is yes. Nevertheless, it is important to highlight certain aspects of this question.
Generally speaking, it is possible to pay for or purchase subscriptions for YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, YouTube TV, movies, and TV shows on YouTube through Google Play cards. However, you’ll need to have added a valid payment method to your Google Play account before that.
In conclusion, the option to pay with Google Play balance (the one you get when redeeming Google Play cards) will only be available to those users who have previously registered a payment method in their Google Play account.
Can you use a Google Play Card on an iPhone?
The question may seem a little strange, and in a way, it is, but it doesn’t hurt to answer it: no, it’s not possible to use Google Play gift cards on an iPhone.
But why? Simple, Google Play gift cards can only be redeemed in the Google Play store. Similarly, Apple gift cards can only be redeemed on the Apple App Store.
Can you buy robux with a Google Play Card?
If you consider yourself passionate about ROBLOX and its endless items and accessories, we have good news: it is possible to buy Robux with a Google Play card!
- Slide the applications menu of your smartphone and tap the iconto access the Google Play app.
- Once inside the Google Play application, log in with the Google Play account you want to add funds to via a Google Play card.
- If you have not yet installed Roblox on your android device, type ROBLOX into the Google Play Store search box and install the game.
- Once installed, tap on the ROBLOX icon to launch the game.
- Log in with the ROBLOX account you want to add Robux to.
- In the upper right corner, tap the Robux icon (ROBLOX’s internal currency). After this, a list will appear with the equivalent price in dollars (or that of your local currency) of different amounts of Robux (90, 450, 1000, 2750, 6000, etc.).
- Click on the amount of Robux you want to purchase (immediately after, a pop-up window will be displayed asking you to confirm your selection).
- Tap BUY. Then, tap Payment methods.
- Tap on the fourth and final option Redeem code.
- Enter your Google Play Card code. Make sure you type it correctly.
- Tap Redeem. Then, tap Confirm. After this, a window will appear informing you that the balance corresponding to the Google Play Card has been added to your Google Play balance. Click OK to close this window.
- Finally, click on BUY to confirm your purchase. Remember that, depending on the settings of your Android device, Google Play will ask you to confirm your identity, either through your device password or your fingerprint.